Our CSU corn and grain roller mills are designed to give you extra control in producing the perfect feed for your livestock. Roll configurations are customizable to ensure precise particle sizes every time. Not only do our CSU roller mills produce more uniform particles, they operate on 30% less horsepower than hammer mills - making them a more efficient choice in livestock roller mills. If you're looking for more control over particle size reduction, our CSU mills are the perfect choice.
• Two-stage reduction process for maximum control
• Top rolls are coarse for primary reduction
• Bottom rolls are fine to produce the exact amount of reduction required for the job
• One point adjustment sets the gap between the rolls to control particle size.
• Rolls are available in different roll surface corrugation options to produce the proper particle size
Drive Belts (motor & rolls)
Weight (less motor)
9"D x 18" L (23 x 46)
1560 lb (708)